Variety Cruises is one of the leading yacht cruise lines worldwide, operating a fleet of 11 fully owned vessels offering travelers the ultimate Yacht Cruise experience. With capacities ranging from 5 to 36 cabins, Variety Cruises’ upscale yachts and experiential cruise itineraries embrace each destination by visiting much-loved and unfrequented ports of call in a private, intimate and relaxed environment.
The Variety Cruises Difference:
- Private Yacht Cruise Experience, with up to 72 fellow passengers.
- Boutique-size yachts that dock right in the heart of destinations that large ships cannot reach.
- Carefully crafted itineraries focused on the destination.
- Ample leisure time in each port including overnights.
- Mediterranean fusion cuisine with a strong local influence depending on the destination.
- Personalized service on board provided by experienced and well trained crew.
- Small group shore excursions – Immersion in the destination.
- Swimming platforms allowing guests to swim, snorkel, kayak and more.
- Yacht Deck Barbecues and Private Events on shore.
Terms of booking and payment:
Click HERE for info on payment and conditions.
Awards & Accolades:
Some of Variety Cruises’ industry nomination highlights:
- USA TODAY READER’S CHOICE AWARDS 2016: “Best Boutique Cruise Line” worldwide.
- CruiseCritic.Com 2015: one of the top 15 small ship cruise lines and ” Best for Yacht Cruises” category.
- Tourism Awards 2015: Gold Award in “Small Ship Cruising in Greece” category.
- CruiseCritic.Com; the No1 small ship cruise line in the Scenic Nature category.
- Conde Nast Traveler Greece; the best Small Ship Cruise Line in Greece.
Cruise Destinations 2019:
The Variety Cruises ships operate the following scheduled cruise programs in 2017:
- Greece and the Greek Islands
- The Greek Isles and Turkey
The Adriatic Sea: Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece
Costa Rica and the Panama, including a Panama Canal transit
Cuba, all year around
The Seychelles, all year around
Madagascar and Mozambique islands
The Canary islands
Cape Verde Archipelago
Bali & Indonesia
Cruises in Egypt, Jordan & the Red Sea
Rivers of West Africa: Gambia & Senegal
Grenadines, Leeward and British Virgin Islands
- Spain and Portugal
With more than 400 bed capacity onboard 11 vessels, Variety Cruises is the largest Mega Yachts operator in the Mediterranean and one of the top 3 worldwide in the Small Ship market.